Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Remember When?

I got this from Audreys blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.Here are the directions: 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses

11 comments:

erin said...

Shanna, I remember when we first moved in, you came by while we were sitting outside. We were excited the for the kids to have some friends so close. I remember the yummy dinner you brought after Dylan was born! You have always been such a great neighbor and so nice to the kids! And your house is always so clean--how do you do it?

Kim and Chet said...

Remember when flare leg jeans started to come back into style? Your grandma Ballard gave you a pair, I think they were white, for your bday and you cried because you thought they were so ugly and your mom was going to make you wear them! LOL I can still remember where I was sitting in your mom's front room!

C Ballard Family said...

Camping October 2007...chipmunk...screaming...uncle glen the murderer...I laugh so hard to this day thinking about the Ballard/Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation Moment.

stephanie said...

Holy Cow... where to begin! The good ole' Oquirrh Shadows days - the sleepovers, running up and down the streets, playing in everyone's backyards, riding bikes.. we had so many good times, I miss our old street and neighbors. I wish my kids had a street like that to grow up on!!!

Audrey said...

I remember when you hosted my bachlorette party, and you and Evonne acted " drunk" because we were drinking juice out of martini glasses.. I have pictures of you two!
I also laughed pretty hard at your comment you made on my blog.. I still remember your face, and how shocked you were at that girl... and how you wanted to go back and yell at her.. haha

Evie B. said...

Black Friday. Tag Team at Wal-Mart. We don't put up with much that day! :)

Cami Jo said...

What a funny coincidence. A few different friends here in Idaho did this same thing and I did one today too! Too funny.

Okay Shan....here it goes...

You vs Shalae. Me in the middle. Running from front yard to backyard at Grandma's house, being the so called "middle-man". Do you remember that you use to fight just for fun? How'd I get stuck with such a crappy job? I always wanted to be the one fighting!

I can't believe I remembered that!

Josh and Shalae said...

K so my memory is the same as Cami's. It was so much fun to just "fight". I love how lazy we both were making Cami run back and forth. Good ol' days.

Tweejy said...

CHHS! Skipping class and going out to sit in Travis' truck. Good times, good times!

Nagels said...

When I first joined the family I remember always thinking how fun and cute and cool you were and I wanted to be your friend. One time I remember going to visit Grandma Grow and you and your family were there. I remember you needed to go somewhere so I went for a drive with you. I felt like I really got to know you more at that time and I was glad you invited me to tag along.
I love ya :)
ps. I still think you are fun, cute (Beautiful) and cool :) even more so now!

Melissa & DJ said...

I just remember seeing you in coaches class. It was only for a few minutes each time, you quickly were out the door to sluff with a friend. It was ok for you to do it, you were his aide. I Glad we're actually friends now, you are still as much fun as you seemed to be then!!