Shantell is 11 & almost a tenager, I cant believe it she is into, the radio, tv, music, hair, clothes, her I pod & texting, & wishing she could wear makeup! she also is starting to babysit & loving it! what have I done my baby girl is no longer a baby!
Braeden Layne
Braeden
Is now 9. I cant believe how the time flies, this kid is into everything sports related, football, basketball, soccer you name it he loves it! He as well is into his Ipod a lot, & having fun texting everyone on it.
Kehlden Glen
Kehlden
Just only 4 now!!! can you believe it? In just a few short months he will be 5. This kid is the glue that holds us all together! I swear he pulls @ mom & dad, shantell's fav kid, & Braeden's fav. wrestling partner. He enjoys Power Rangers Samari, & love toy story, heck this kid loves to play!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment